All international students are most welcome to join UniKL by applying via this online application before closing dates. Our intakes for 2013 are as follows :
* Except M12 program (this program will be offered in September Intake)
* UniKL RCMP offers the MBBS program only www.perakmed.edu.my
Steps via Online Application:
1. Log on to www.unikl.edu.my and choose International Online Application
2. Choose New Application
3. Complete all required information
4. Choose your program
5. Upload all documents via online (please use jpg or PDF files only)
6. Submit complete information with relevant documents before closing date via online application
7. Submit all documents and forms by courier to : (you have to submit these documents after completing the online application )
International Student Admission
Level 3, Universiti Kuala Lumpur
Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This refers to a student who has never obtained a student visa from any university in Malaysia, whether he/she is still in Malaysia or in the country of
origin. Latest entry requirement should be taken into account in processing the application. If he/she enters Malaysia with a Visit Visa, he/she will be
required to return to home country upon approval of student visa.
1. Application Form (Via Online)
2. Processing fee of RM100.00, payable to “Universiti Teknikal Mara Sdn. Bhd.” CIMB Bank account no. 14081204891058. Swift Code : CIBBMYKL
Academic certificates: High School Certificate / ‘O’ Level Certificate or A’ Level Certificate or Certificate / Diploma - certificates with transcript /
result slip of every semester. (Note: If academic records are in language other than English, an approved translated version must be provided).
All certificates must be attested by the Ministry of Higher Education/Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Malaysian Embassy/Consulate.
4. Copies of Passport (5 copies), all pages including blank pages. (Please make 2 pages in full A4 size). The passport validity must be more than 2 years from the registration day.
5. Color Photograph – 8 pcs.(3.5 cm X 5.0 cm – passport size) with white background and name written on reverse.
6. TOEFL or IELTS Certificate *
All international students need to meet the minimum English language proficiency requirements: IELTS = Undergraduate =5.5 : Postgraduate = 6.5 or TOEFL =
Undergraduate =195 (CBT),500 (PBT,70 (iBT) : Postgraduate 230 (CBT),575 (PBT),90 (iBT) .
7. No Objection Certificate (NOC)- only applicable for Sub Sahara Countries (Please use UniKL format) - FORM ATTACHED
8. Eligibility Letter – only for Nigerian passport holder
9. Declaration Letter – if applicable -
discrepancy of name on passport & academic transcripts; to be issued by home country Ministry of Education OR by home country Embassy/Consulate.
- This refers to a student who is still holding a student visa from any university in Malaysia, whether graduated or still studying at the university. If
the student is still studying, previous entry requirement should be taken into account in processing the application.
1. All documents listed above
2. Release letter from previous university/college *
3. Visa cancellation page (all visa cancellation must be managed by previous university/college)
4. Academic Transcript or Certificate of Completion ( must be verified by previous university/college)
To get the Release Letter, a letter of offer will be required by previous university/college. UniKL will issue a Letter of Offer if the student meets our
requirement and has submitted complete document before the closing date.
TYPES OF LETTER OF OFFER:
i. FULL OFFER is for students who fulfill the academic qualifications and have valid English Proficiency Certificate either TOEFL with a
minimum score of 500 and/or IELTS with a minimum band of 5.5.
Any enquiry on online application, please email to email@example.com or contact UniKL International
Office at +60321754000 or via fax +60321754446 or you can visit our website at www.unikl.edu.my for the
(Please state your passport number, name and your enquiry)
Tel: +(603) 21754000
Fax: +(603) 21754446
© 2012 Universiti Kuala Lumpur. All rights reserved.
Best viewed using IE version 8.0 and Mozilla Firefox 3.0.8 with the resolution of 1024 x 768.